This is a commonly asked question, especially for those of you entering into the world of makeup as of late. Allow me to break it down a bit, to help better clarify the benefits of making the move. I would love any additional questions you have please feel free to reach out to the MintPear Beauty Specialists. Email: Info@mintpear.com.
1. Foundation on EVERYTHING. Personally, I hate when I am applying my foundation with my fingers/hands and I get makeup all over everything I touch. It's such a pet-peeve of mine. I feel like I'm washing my hands a million times during my morning routine. Using a MintPear Kabuki foundation brush totally eliminates this. Keep it clean! :)
2. Using less makeup. A common misconception is that using a brush will waste your makeup. When in reality it helps spread the makeup more evenly and thinner so that you actually need to apply less because it goes farther.
3. Flawless complexion. Do you ever feel like you can't cover that annoying pimple or acne patch? I swear by using the MintPear Kabuki Foundation Brush you will easily conceal those trouble areas. As well as smooth out any rough areas.
4. It's so quick! With a few circular buffing motions you can have an airbrushed finish in no time. Plus you can keep this brush in your bag for touch-ups through out the day.
5. Upgrade your routine. You need this brush because it's going to help you achieve the look you want. If you ever look at makeup blogs or photos and wonder how they have such perfect skin, they are using a foundation brush, no question.
Hopefully this was insightful and you gathered some great knowledge about how to use a MintPear Flat Top Kabuki Makeup Brush. Please let us know what you think and tag us in your instagram posts for a chance to be featured on our website and blog!
Author: Rita Almusa, MintPear Co-Founder, Master Esthetician and MUA
Make sure to ***SUBSCRIBE*** to mintpear.com for future tips, advice, discounts and products recommendations.
Comments will be approved before showing up.